Video Vault Benefits
- Reduce the need to travel, saving time and cost.
- Reduce the number of on-site visitors by giving stakeholders access to project images remotely.
- Enhance staff training by using the archived images from a project as a learning tool.
- Use image records from prior projects to help fine tune bid preparation on future projects.
- Expand the scope of projects that can be monitored from a central location where a central control team with central decision making power.
- Wireless self-contained cameras greatly simplify setup, configuration and administration - no cables or equipment needed; just aim, mount, plug-in and camera automatically begins capturing and storing images.
- Less time spent compiling status reports for stakeholders when they have access to stored images.
Facilitate Project Management
- Follow the progress of your project and control it from a remote location.
- Use stored images prior to a project team meeting to facilitate the preparation of meeting attendees and save time and potential misunderstandings.
- Multiple cameras on a project can provide a view of the project from multiple vantage points.
- Better decision-making based on a more accurate picture of the project status.
- Daily accountability for work progress.
- Confirm job activities against other reporting methods.
- Monitor materials delivery and handling.
- Reduced time to decision across the project team.
- Monitor safety practices and compliance.
- A testament to those that participated in the project.
- Reduce job site equipment and material losses.
Enhance Customer Relations
- Undisputable record of rain days and other weather conditions, as well as milestone completion.
- Document work schedules and contract compliance.
Promote Your Company
- Use a single project image or time lapse movie of the project in marketing and client or community relations.
- For contractors, a strong technology differentiator that owners value.
- For owners, an effective way to showcase signature projects to stakeholders.
- Compelling materials for your public website.
- Make an impact at client presentations and trade shows.
- Demonstrate your capabilities, methods and results.
Facilitate Project Coordination
- Resolve disputes with archived images showing the state of the project at a given point in time.
- Capture and email an image to provide one or more recipients a current view of the project, or the project at a given point in time.
- Facilitate the acceptance process between stakeholders, contractors, lenders and engineers by permitting inspection and correction throughout the project build cycle.
- Remote access to recorded images for multiple persons at any location, at any time from wherever you are.
- Deliver on-demand, executive level review of project status.
- Better coordination between trade subcontractors.
- Improved understanding of the "big picture" (real project status) among team members.